Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Parenting

Assalamualaikum and good day peeps!

Certainly a good morning to me. After posting my last writing whining about seats inside train, this week finally i was being offered non stop by the citizen. Wee hoo! As if they read my blog and start to be civilized, lol! 

Well, last monday i have finally graduated from my training program and was put back into line. Alhamdulillah, everything went well and i seem can foresee my future here in this department. I wish that this is the best path for me to build my career, inshaa Allah.

Parenting 101


Every married couple in this world would be so glad upon hearing the news of pregnancy. I mean, who doesn't wants kids right? The joy of having little ones, the proof of our love (cewahh) and so much happiness in bringing up a kid of our own. But for me, that doesn't stop there. With one more month before my delivery date, i cannot help but to think on how painful giving birth could be and how big the responsibility that i need to hold when the baby is out later. Of course, i am so excited as well. I cannot wait to see my baby already :')

Talk about responsibility. I still don't know how to handle a baby - to shower, to milk, to play, to change diapers, to clean here and there, to make sure the health is fine and so much more! I know that i will learn this through experience, but getting there won't be easy. I'm so afraid of making mistakes that can cause my child to hurt and i don't even know where to begin. Hopefully by the time, i become a mommy, i'm able to carry out this responsibility, aminn!

Now i know, the thoughts of raising a child is not simple. I cannot thank my parents enough for bringing me up until today, i love you both of you to the maxxx! I hope i will be a great mommy to my child later on same as what my parents did to me before. So i guess, that's all for now. After few months being a mommy, i will share my experience on how parenting really looks like. Hehehe. Wish me luck, xx!