Thursday, August 7, 2014

Raya 2014!

Assalamualaikum :)

I am still alive alhamdulillah, but i've been busy these few months balancing about new life. But i thank Allah for always ease my days and make everything more meaningful :) i have a secret that i would love to reveal in the next post, cannot wait!! People said i should wait, so i did. One more week to go! (probably you guys already got the hint or some may know about it already through my instagram and fb) hahaha. This girl just couldnt shut her mouth easily.

Enough about that. How was your Ramadhan and Syawal? Mine was happening!! This is the first year i got to celebrate raya as a wife. Besides, we chose to raya in Kuantan for the first day of raya instead of Kelantan. Yeay for me, nayy for Nono. Oh nevermind, next year will definitely be different. I'll be the one who'll cry at the corner :'( lol.

So, here i would like to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir & batin! :) lots of love from me, Nono & my family!