Saturday, June 14, 2014

Wonder Ponder

I have been thinking a lot these days. About life especially. I dont know how to live my life to the fullest. I always wait for other people initiatives to approach me and invite me to hang out with them. I seem useless, i know. I dont really have much friends in numbers, but people might knew me by name or face which obviously really on the surface. I dont know how to make friends. But along the way, i always find good people who would like to stay close to me and i am very thankful for that. I think its time for me to change everything and start living life like other people do. Mingling around and start conversation with strangers. We dont know, maybe they will one day be our best friend. Right?

Recently, when i already started working, i asked my fellow colleagues what were the first impression they had for me. One guy said i look arrogant and simply unapproachable. But heyyy, after few days spent i bet he wanted to take away those words. Haha. But there's one statement i like -- i look high class. Lol.

People take time to know me better, so do i to them. I think life is more than this. Family and friends will help me to find more reasons to be happy in life. I believe so.