Thursday, November 21, 2013

Majlis bertandang

Assalamualikum :)

As promised before, here is the entry for my majlis menyambut menantu which was held in Kelantan. It was such a wonderful event and my family and i felt so welcomed when we attended the kenduri. This kenduri took place on 12th of October which was a week after our reception in Kuantan.

The resort was located by the beautiful beach of Pantai Seri Tujuh and the foods were good. More amazingly, Nono's hometown is in pengkalan kubor area!! Hahaha. Apa lagiii, shopping sakan lah dekat kawasan bebas cukai. Besides, his family run business inside the KBC area :) not only my family whom attended the kenduri shopping, i also dont want to miss the chance to shop & spent alotttt buying chocolates and kitchen needs. Hehe.

The kenduri was few days before raya haji. So, Nono and i decided to spend our first raya haji in Kelantan. The next day after kenduri, i had a chance to go to Tak Bai, Thailand through personal boat!! It was beyond awesome lah this experience i tell u. Haha. It was fun :)

Then, we celebrated our first raya together. To be far from my family was a bit harder than i ever thought. But my new family always made me feel better especially my husband lah. Hehe. Alhamdulillah, everything went well :)

The kenduri











Short trip to Tak Bai



Raya Haji