Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Twenty three

Assalamualaikum :)

As u all know (or may not know) my birthday falls on 20th of May. And in the year of 2013, i am officially turning twenty three. Fuh, sounds old already.

For this year birthday celebration i had pizzas with the whole family (thank you daddy for the treat!), plus my fiancee spent a day with me buying everything i want and i feel like princess already! (thank you sayang!), my roommate treated me brownies with vanilla ice cream and spicy chicken cornish at secret recipe (thank you very much idaaaa!) and last but not least a birthday celebration with my coursemates/housemates! I think, it was the utmost grand party that they have ever done for me. For that, i am blessed! Hehe. Together with the birthday celebration, they also did my bridal shower. I know its too early, but yeah, i know they're so excited about it! Hahaha. I even got a cute apron as a gift and embroided with 'mrs shahrul'. Awwwww, i love it girlfriends!!

Ya Allah, thank you for all the great people i have around me. Alhamdulillah for everything ♥


My invitation card. It was so pretty and sweet :D 


The apron i was talking about before. A-MUST-USE after i get married! Too cute!

Polaroid picture of us :')

I love all the decoration they put up in the kitchen. It was so amazingggly beautiful!


My beautiful ladies ;)
Thank you everyone!!!
From left (Nadia, Ieda, Fue, Zilah, Pika, Wannie, Dila, Syu, Mila & Nisyak)

I am so blessed. Alhamdulillah!