Monday, April 1, 2013

Of jogging and dieting

I have told u guys before about how i plan to do my diet. It has been a month plus since that story had been told. And shockingly, without eating rice for a month, nothing will much changes. In fact, for my body type, i have lost 0 kg. Haish.


(I even broke my own rule sometimes. The circle shape indicate the day i had rice, hahaha)

Now, i know what is the price that i have to pay after enjoying foods without hesitation for past years. Hahaha. Well, i deserve it. Because of my determination to loss weight is still strong, i decided to make a change to my diet. Hence, i added jogging as a routine.

Been doing it for a week now, and i must break the news to you guys that i've lost 2.5 kg! Ya Allah, Subhanallah, i was so happy when i saw my new weight. And i cannot wait to loss some more fats.


Burn fats burn.
.
.
.
.
.

Goodbye, i'm going for a jog now! Hehehe