Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thirteen of March

Yesssssssss! Yesterday was the 4th year anniversary of Nono and me. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah. I have to admit, long relationship can be tough sometimes and i often gave up until i met Nono. He's different in many ways (kalau dh sayang semua elok je kan? Haha). His patient, his love and care, his support, his presence, his warmness, his beautiful thoughts make me feel so happy with this relationship. I got to be honest, i can be very unfaithful sometimes, hahaha. But what differs my relationship with him with other guys is that we based on honesty. After all honesty is the best policy right? :)

I really hope that we can stay together for EVER. I want to grow old with him and be his everything.


Happy 4th year anniversary my love. Thank you for always being by my side whenever i needed you, thank you for the love and care, thank you for accepting me the way i am. I hope we can still counting days for many years to come but may this be the last time we ever celebrate anniversary on this date. Hehehe :)

& He replied;

 Happy Anniversary dear! Alhamdulillah..it's been 4 years since our first day we met and insyaAllah, we will 
start counting our anniversary again by end of this year as a eternal couple. Aminn.



Awwwwwww :')