Thursday, February 7, 2013

Krabi

Earlier this year, my family and i went to Krabi, Thailand. Yes, finally after one year we bought the tickets. Hahaha. I have settled most of the accommodation that we need there prior to our departure date. Everything went well while in Krabi, and i'm glad that i had done my part perfectly fine. 

Reached Ao Nang area, it was beyond my expectation. I was so amazed by the nature, people and foods! Okay, foods mostly. Hehehe. For me, Krabi is one of the place in the world that you have to go if you guys really love beaches, snorkeling, etc. As Krabi has a lot to offer, truly.

I am not going to talk much on Krabi especially about the cost, because it was a family trip. Thank you to both my parents for making Krabi even more awesome :D Lol.

The most handsome daddy in my world!


Notes and girls, so typical in my family. Hahaha.

 Lydia :)

 Arina :)

Our room in AreeTara Resort. Cozy much!

 Part of the family!

 Jumping around during sunset.

 Banana pancake with nutella topping, awesomeness. A must try, i must say. MUST.

 By the beach, blissful.

 First dinner, halal and delicious and cheap and yummy and so on.

 The water was so turquoise and vivid. I miss this already!

 Limestones and sea water.

 Mango sticky rice!
 Yui on baby elephant!
 Arina and banananana.

 
The little boys, which are not so little anymore. Tsk tsk.

 Yaya and amir went for a cart together and acted like they have won the race. Hahaha.

 Arina & Yui!

My beloved ones. 

 Sun setting.

Scenery that i wouldnt want to forget ever.

Last but not least, truly yours :)