Tuesday, March 13, 2012

short trip to kuala lumpur

Hello and salam people :)

Long time no see meh ? Hahaha . Sorry for the slow updates , too much to catch up on life rather than scrabbling here . My life pretty much the same for the last few weeks , fishing , had luncheon and dinner w/ friends and living a student life . Cewah . Hahaha . Sekarang pun hectic jgk actually , eventhough i hv no classes for today , i still need to study for my upcoming tests this very week . Wish me luck darlingss .

So , for my mid sem break , i went back home for awhile and went to kuala lumpur for my interviews . Internship stuff . Plus , my parents wanted to take my little sibs jalan-jalan . The journey of 83's cars started at 12 noon on Sunday . We reached kl , check in the hotel , prayed and went to klcc to meet my dearest sister who came directly from johor . It's great to finally gather everyone in one place :)

Mom bought me a nice suit for my interview and also a cute little handbag :D Nono also sponsored , my shoes . Hehehe . Daddy sponsored all the expenses for the trip ! Along sponsored a luncheon at DELIcious ! And my others sibs , were there to support me . Blissful ! Aaaaaaaaa , how can i ever thanks these people .

And alhamdulillah , i finally managed to get a placement . And this good news , is for the family :) Thank you for the endless support , and be there and happy for me . I can never ask more , than thankful to be in this position . Alhamdulillah , Allah knows what's best for everyone . Have faith in Him and yourselves :)