Friday, March 30, 2012

jalan jalan cari foods !

hello & salam people :)

i just went back from kl yesterday to meet my someone . what a day ! gerak pagi-pagi buta and balik at night on the same day . we drained our energy for walking alot . hahaha . 

the journey took place from kl sentral - mid valley - klcc !

 Had breakfast at McD , kl sentral . His attempt to wink , phail ! Hehehe .

 Had morning dessert at Delicious ! Berrylicious chocolate pavlova FTW :D

 I hate when i came all the way to meet you and you start scrabbling your phone instead of talking to me . Hehs . Technology do no good sometimes !

 Beef and salad tacos ! Sedap .

 House spaghetti & garlic bread !

 iced lemon tea 

 Very very very delicious pancakes . Sumpah tak tipu . Very fluffy !

 Luncheon !

 Pancake

 Spaghetti Salso Ros by Milano cafe at signature , klcc for dinner !

 & had Jaffa cake from Bisou . Super yummy !

Kan betul jalan-jalan cari foods . Hahaha . I had a blast day yesterday . Thank you for traveling 14 hours on the bus to meet me and also for buying me this !

Love it so much ! Sumpah terharuuuu :'(