Saturday, March 3, 2012

childhood #2

If you guys were to ask me , what did i look like when i was a kid . I would be answering , boyish or tomboy . Masa my mom pregnant kn i , they thought i would be a boy . Besides , my dad really want to have one lah . Tiba-tiba keluar , it's a girl , sir ! Hehehe . I grew up wearing pants instead of dresses , i usually have short haircuts and i love to be outside of the house playing w/ friends .

But as i grew up , entering mgps (girls school) , then i learnt how to behave like a girl . Besides , at the age of 12 , we welcomed my twin little brothers ! finally , a real deal . Hahaha , memang susah anak lelaki ni . Pemalas satu , suka main jeeee . Zzzzzz . But on top of all , my dad has two kids to play w/ ever since . Dad , i'm no longer your muse . Hehehe , kidding . I always be kan ? kan ? :D