Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tiramisu

hello & salam beautiful people :)

despite everything that happened to me and my family , we have move on and living life to the fullest . last night , we went to giant megamall to buy some groceries . & mommy said , haa ica , nak bake apa-apa tak ? angguk-angguk , terus cari ingredients . all i can think that moment , is to bake my own tiramisu cake . to buy the ingredients using my own money macam sayang lah pulak . ni ada orang dh offer , HEHEHE :D

so just now , after settling house works and ate delicious spaghetti bolognese cooked by my lovely sister , arina , i start to make tiramisu from scratch .

here are the ingredients :

SPONGE CAKE

2 eggs
1/4 cups of butter
1/2 cups of sugar
1 cup of self raising flour
one spoonful of vanilla essence

CREAMY CHEESE

a box of whipping cream
a cup of cream cheese
1/2 cups of sugar
2 spoonful of vanilla essence

NESCAFE MIX

a sachet of nescafe mix
1/4 of warm water







                                      

  




















 my tiramisu , finally . this recipe is very delicious . oh YUMSSSS