Thursday, October 6, 2011

freak

hello & salam :)

well , for utp students , the results for May 2011 is already out . & you may check em' thru prism . kalau tak tahu jugak , please fill up forms , and quit from utp . weeee ! okay , that sounds mean . hahaha .

last night i dream about getting 1.05 for my pointer . because i failed all subjects . gilos . gilos . actually , i dont really have faith in myself for the last semester . because everything seems to fall apart . especially ETP course , my biggest concern .

but say what , i managed to maintain dl eventhough turun sikit from the previous semester result . but , i'm really happy to see my cgpa :D alhamdulillah , alhamdulillah . Thank you Allah . & thank you to my parent's prayers . i really couldn't expect this coming , not only i got dl but it was also above my expectation . dalam hati doa semua B+ pun jadi lah , dapat 3.5 at least . hahaha .

as expected , ETP really dragged my result . B+ . syukur syukur .

:)