Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ramadhan Day Out

hello & salam people :D

today , me & my friends went to Ipoh . okay , tak payah nak excited sangat ? of course lah kenaaa , this is rare man . hahaha . semester ni tak hang out lagi with them :'(

finally , we make some time to go out together . woo hoo . thank you girls for a very fun day . i wish wani was with us here as well . we miss you alot ! :')


roommates : ida & me :)

us without pika :)

foods for berbuka :)

this is my plate :p

gambar pika yang mahal :D

cik mila :D

cik ieda :D

cik nadia :D

us all together :')


*hearts*



haaa , betapa mahal nyaaa gambar cik pika ni . hahaha . thanks pika , for today !

yours truly :)

p/s : by the way , i was wearing my first & last dress . i dont really suit wearing dress , looks really weird & awkward . hehe . lesson learnt . doesn't mean when it looks good on others , it will good also on us . think about it ;)

signing off now , byeeee !