Monday, May 23, 2011

My 21st birthday celebration

hello & salam people ;)

as you people know , or the people don’t know , or don’t even a heck care , last 3 days was my 21st birthday (20th may) & it was on my sem break ! finally , a birthday celebration at home . i don’t really expecting any kind of party , but instead i got one . hehe . Thanks to my dearest family :’) this kenduri also was held for my younger brother birthday , amirul which is on 29th may , plus kenduri kesyukuran for Abah to Mecca for Umrah & Yaya for her SPM . tehee . it took us several days to prepare all the stuff . & i’m really wanna express my thanks to my mommy & older sister , Arina because they have put so much effort on this kenduri . thank youuu so so so much ! hugs & kisses ! i’ll let the pictures do all the talking now ;) I’m sorry because this will be a post full of pictures . haha .

image

pinata : before .

image

pinata : after . Thanks to Yaya for her effort !

image

The goodie bags which were made from scratch ! it took us 2 days to finish this all off . fuh fuh . It was Arina’s idea . & i really loveeee it ! the coaster , the ribbon , the brown paper idea , the mask . everything !

image

image

The simple decoration .

image

we made this from wallpapers & Aussino’s paper bag . hahaha . but really , it looks brilliant aite ? :p

image

image

carrot cake . our family favourite cake from SR .

image

Amir Kauthar !

image

orang surau pun datang . amek berkattt . hehe .

image

Mommy & Amirul Kauthar !

image

Mommy with Amir Kauthar !

image

sincerely , me . hahaha .

image

potong cake together-gather with yui & mak ndak . since their birthdays also falls in May !

image

All the pretty girls :)

image

My younger sister , Lydia Erdina !

& last but not least ,

image

Arina & me .

It was a fun night . Worth every single day we spent to make it works . I love my family , even death can’t do us apart . because I’ll always care & love each one of you even I’m no longer alive :’) yeah , that much .