Friday, May 6, 2011

i can do so much better


i'm not really fat . i may have spare some tyres but i can diet though . i'm not that short . not even tall . i'm a total average . my face maybe too round & have pimples on it . ibu kita cakap , ada pimples awet muda . okay , itu ayat sedap hati . hehe . but i'm not really freaking ugly too .

who stops me from being fashionable enough ? me ? you ? or him ? okay takde kaitan . actually , it was me , myself . i really need to set a new standard of fashion / style for myself . thissssssss soon . no , no , this instance :D since my roommate , had tegur me the last 2 months / 1 month , she said ' eza kenapa asyk pakai baju yang sama ? ' . actually , i dont have the answer for that . or maybe i'm feeling much comfortable in it that makes me never want to change my mind about fashion . && when the study week started , i've been wearing varieties of my old-lumps-untouched-tops . nampak je , terus pakai . macam daring myself gitu because i nak try something different from daily wears . faham ke ? haha .

sometimes , i admit , that i'm afraid to be different . i mean , what will people thought of me in varies style . somehow , that really matters . && since last 2 months , i seldom put wedges on foot . i prefer palm shoes / flat / slippers . ye lah , comfortable kottt . but in term of fashionability : it is a crime . because not every top / jeans go well with those type of footwear .

what am i mumbling about ? nothing pun . just a jealous feeling when looking to others people blog when they start to pose about fashion . this is the least that i can do . haha .

these are several pictures of me , which i thought have some class of fashion . orrrrr , you might want to skip this . haha .


nevertheless , it was one of my best look . haha .

this is recent . & the black jeans really makes my leg shorten though .
:)

me & lydia .

every girl will look nice in kurung of course . but the flip flop might somehow commit a crime . tehee .

thats all for now . btw , mom : i need to shop with you asap . hehe :D